This document is a reference for individuals putting together annual WFDSS training refreshers for Agency Administrator; the Interagency Standards for Fire and Fire Aviation Operations (Red Book) Appendix N recommends a 2 hour refresher. The training recommendations provided in this document are not new but highlight the important topics and what is available.
March 14, 2024 Interagency AA Refresher
This webinar will be hosted through Zoom and requires registration. If individuals need a certificate for AA certification, they can obtain a course certificate through the Learning Portal after the live event. Login and select "Self Enroll." If you don't have a Learning Portal Account you can create one on the Learning Portal. The webinar will be available here after the live event.
- NLOT Chair Kick Off and Highlights - Ed Hunter
- Master Cooperative Wildland Fire Management and Stafford Act Response Agreement - Dennis Strange BLM Idaho Director & Ben Newburn FS Intermountain Region Fire Director
- OWCP Presumptive Illness: Jonah's Story - Jonah Vaughan & Erin Phelps
- Current WFDSS Updates: New login process, POD data, PMS-236 Part D - WFDSS Business Team Rep
- Next Gen WFDSS: updates and more - WFDSS Business Team Rep